Guess what? New demonstrators who sign up between September 1 and September 30th also get the following items added to their starter kit:
- Package of 8 Coastal Cabana and 8 Granny Apple Green card bases, pre-cut, with envelopes
- Package of Rhinestone Jewels
- So Much Love stamp set
- Queen Anne’s Lace stamp set
That’s $167 in product for $99! What a great way to take advantage of all the benefits of becoming a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator. You will also get a pre-paid code to order a Paper Pumpkin kit. I love that you can order this for whatever time is convenient for you.
Other benefits include:
- A 20% (or more) discount on your purchases
- Access to the Y-Knot Facebook group page with a large network of support and inspiration
- Access to all of my tutorials
- Regular team meetings and support for whatever type of demonstrator you would like to be from a hobby to business
- Chance to purchase product early
- Ability to attend twice yearly Stampin’ Up! convention called OnStage with demonstrators from all over the country to learn new techniques, see new products, attend business seminars and the chance to win prizes and make new stamping friends
I cherish the friends that I have made since I have joined Stampin’ Up! in 2016. It is such a warm, supportive and creative community. I would love to answer any questions you have about becoming a demonstrator. If you are ready to make the best decision ever, you can click right here to sign up.