- 7/18 Fun Fold cards-We will make 3 stepped up cards using a variety of stamp sets.
- 8/9 Christmas in August – I will have my swap cards on display to get you excited about the new mini catalog that goes live August 4th and will be in effect until January 3rd. Then we will make 3 Christmas cards and a 3-D item from the new catalog.
- 9/13 Ridiculously Awesome Class- I love this positive stamp set from the new annual catalog, so we will make cards using this fun set.
- 10/4 Autumn Cards – I just bought this lovely bundle that has a cute wheelbarrow die and Autumn stamps. We will make cards and a treat bag that you can make for your Thanksgiving table.
- 11/8 Christmas Cards – We will use several of my favorite bundles so you can choose your favorite bundle for your Christmas cards.
- 12/6 Christmas Treats & Gift cards – This class will focus on cute little treats that are perfect for friends, co-workers or anyone you want to know you are thinking of them and the all important gift card holders!
Please reserve your spot by email to firstname.lastname@example.org and send payment via mail or PayPal to email@example.com.
I would love to have a private class for you and 4 other friends. You get to choose the location and pick your favorite stamp set from my collection. I will design cards using that set and bring all of the supplies. Please use the contact form to let me know you are interested and we can set up a date.
I hope you can stamp with me soon! All classes are in my home in Bothell,Washington.