I made this card to send to my mother for Mother’s Day since Art Gallery is her favorite bundle and she loves everything in the Fine Art Floral suite. I wanted to use a fancy fold to step things up a bit, and I think this double Z fold card hits the mark to create a special card. If you want to make one, just follow the steps below:
- Start with a 4 1/4″ x 11″ base card stock and score it at 2 3/4″ and 5 1/2″. I used Garden Green for this card.
- Adhere a front panel of designer series paper 4 1/8″ x 2 5/8″, and another inside and the inside will need 4″ x 5 1/4″. I chose the Fine Art Floral DSP for each of the panels and added a layer of the Golden Garden Acetate over the DSP on the card front and the inside piece. Hint: Be sure to adhere with a glue dot or two and hide them under another layer.
- For the inside Z you will need a piece of card stock 3 1/4″ x 9″ and score it at 3″ and 6″ on the long side. I used Bumblebee for my card. The front panel and inside panels are 3″ x 2 3/4″. I used 2 Basic White pieces and one in Blushing Bride card stock. For the pink piece I also used the Tasteful Textile embossing folder to add a little texture.
- I stamped the flowers using the Art Gallery stamp set and used Blushing Bride, Poppy Parade and Merry Merlot ink pads. I cut them out with the Floral Gallery dies and layered the Old Olive/Pretty Peacock reversible ribbon underneath.
- I finished the card by using the Ornate Thanks stamp set to stamp the Grateful sentiment in Versamark ink and then sprinkled gold embossing powder and set it with a heat tool. I cut the sentiment out with the Ornate Layers dies.
- I stamped the sentiments using Garden Green ink and used the Mother’s Day from the Timeless Tulips stamp set.
Thanks for stopping by!