Today I am sharing a project that we made at our Christmas Stamp Retreat last Sunday. Treats using Hershey Nuggets are always a great choice for stocking stuffers, or treats for co-workers at the holidays.
- Cut the Penguin Playmates DSP into a 3″x3″ and 6 pieces 1″ x 3″ with 3 different patterns. Place the piece of 3″x3″ inside the acetate box to act as a backing. Wrap each nugget candy with the strip of DSP, adhering with multipurpose glue.
- Place the 6 nuggets into the acetate box and then tie a piece of 19″ long Fresh Freesia ribbon around the box.
- Use the Basic Black, Basic White and Pumpkin Pie card stock to create your penguin. I use Pumpkin Pie ink to stamp the beak.
- Use the layering circle dies to cut a scallop from the Misty Moonlight card stock. I used the die that is 2 1/2″ in diameter. Layer a snowflake from the Wonderful Snowflakes embellishment over the scalloped circle.
- Layer the penguin over the snowflake with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Cut out a 1 3/8″ circle with the layering circle dies from Basic White and stamp with Misty Moonlight ink the “Let it Snow” sentiment. Tuck this under a part of the penguin.